Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One down, four to go. . .

I officially became a grad student this summer at A&M and made it through my first semester!! WooHoo! I am getting my Master's degree in Instructional Leadership and hope to finish the program next December. I wanted to get a degree that would offer me an alternative to the classroom. Going back to school was tough, but after I got used to the schedule it wasn't too bad. A&M is VERY different from Alabama, so that was a bit of an adjustment. . . .Let's just say that all the stories you've heard about A&M are most definitely true. Nevertheless, I survived, and actually enjoyed the 2 classes I took.

If all goes accordingly, I will graduate next December. Go Bulldogs! :)


1 comment:

  1. Yea! You made it through your first semester!! I am so excited and proud for you. You're definitely going to have to give me all the ends & outs of the whole ordeal! :)

    ReplyDelete