Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Leahs!

Last Friday, I went to Birmingham to celebrate my dear friend's last weekend as a single lady. Leah Wood has been one of my best friends since freshman year at Alabama. We met at Bama Bound the summer before we started school in the fall and then both ended up pledging AOII. Turned out we had a lot more in common that just our names. We laughed, we cried, we celebrated, and became best friends during our four years in Tuscaloosa. Oh the stories that come to mind when I think about the things we did. . . The Leahs!

I consider myself lucky to have her as a friend. She has her own fabulous & unique style (her wedding cake is going to be zebra print) and she has a beautiful voice. She sang at my wedding and was a bridesmaid. AND- she did my make-up. She's got it all!
Before dinner Friday, we had a lingerie shower for Leah. We ate dinner at Chuck's Fish in Birmingham and I definitely recommend it. It just opened near The Summit. We at there all the time in Tuscaloosa because it was Leah's favorite. It's owned by the same guy who owns Harbor Docks in Destin and the seafood is A-MAZING! Then we ate this delicious cake- with zebra print, of course.
I love this girl and can't wait for the wedding this weekend! Bart is a lucky guy and Leah will be a beautiful bride!




No comments:

Post a Comment