Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A weekend getaway-


This past weekend my sister, mom, and I spent the weekend in Atlanta with my Uncle Jeff. It was a great relaxing weekend full of shopping, laughing, and GREAT food! We had the best time!

This picture was at Haven restaurant which was to die for!! You can't tell we're related, right?

Tuesday marked the start of my 18 week training schedule for the St. Jude Marathon in December. Heat + Humidity = not a very fun run. At 5 am the temps are a little more bearable.... It just so happened that the first day of training was the first day back to work for me as well. Talk about rude awakening. Not only did I have to miss The Today Show, I had to eat breakfast in the car! (back to normal. . . )

We had a great inservice at BJHS and I even got to enjoy lunch out with my teacher friends. Lunch is so much more enjoyable when you have longer than 20 minutes to eat.

Tomorrow is Open House and I am looking forward to meeting my class. It is always exciting to start a new school year. Pretty soon my now quiet and clean classroom will be buzzing with little ones and will no longer be so clean! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment