Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cooler than the flip side of my pillow--

That’s my husband. Just one of the few reasons I love this guy---when we got home from the river tonight he gave me 3 choices on “the funniest quote from the day.” And gave me options A, B, and C to choose from. They were all hilarious and I was laughing so hard I couldn’t even choose an option. His delivery was the best part. He has a memory like none other, which I love, because I can’t even remember what I had for lunch. . .

Love, love, love the song SMILE by Uncle Kracker. (even if his name weirds me out a little.) We may, or may not have sung along with it on full blast on the drive home tonight. I feel like it sums us up pretty well-

You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe

Shine like gold, buzz like a bee

Just the thought of you can drive me wild

Oh, you make me smile

Don't know how I lived without you

'Cause every time that I get around you

I see the best of me inside your eyes

You make me smile

3 comments:

  1. So funny! I can't remember what I ate for lunch either! And...I was hoping you would PUT the funny quotes! :) A-aaaannd, I never even knew what those words to the song were, I'm just one of those dum-dums swaying her head to the cool beat wishing she could sing along! :)

    P.S. One of our favorite things to do when we are singing along to fun songs on the radio--if you are confident that you know the words, choose a place to turn the volume all the way down, but someone keep singing. Then, randomly turn it back up and see how close to perfect the singer sang on their own! FUN driving game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy- sounds like a good way to keep us busy on our 9 hour drive to West Virginia! :)

    ReplyDelete